Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Slow updates

Dear viewers,

I'm sorry for being quite silent lately.
I'm feeling weak...tak sihat for almost 3 weeks already. Plus I'm in the midst of moving to our new location.
We no longer operating in Shah Alam, but will be located in Meru insyaAllah fully transferred by end of this month.

So, this week gonna be my last week to finish up with my March orders. Then I have to fully pack my baking tools, oven etc.....

However, I'm still around Shah Alam every day EXCEPT weekends...for Shah Alam residents you still can pick up your order from Seksyen 7.

InsyaAllah Sweetreats Etcetera will be more aggressive to serve you better. Pray for me please :)

For those living around Pekan Meru, Jalan Paip, Bukit Kapar, Puncak Alam, Seksyen U10 residents hey STE really loves to serve you......You can start ordering for any event be it Birthdays, Engagement, Weddings, Anniversary, farewell or for whatever occasions.

How to CONTACT US???

Phone/ Whatssapp/ SMS: 016 217 5456
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweetreatsetc/107913102561505
Email: zaidarazak@gmail.com

Orite guys.......thank you for supporting us!!!! See u in APRIL..



SWEETREATS ETCETERA
 kisses Glitter graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment