Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PROMOTION- My Cookies...My Canvas

Hi all,

Here our first PROMOTION. VALID till end of May 2011. Our theme for this PROMOTION IS My cookies..My Canvas....

This promotion is valid for regular size cookie ONLY (which actual measurement~3.5cm round shape only); and 100% using royal icing.
Delivery charge IS NOT INCLUDED (FOC for SHAH ALAM area from Seksyen 2- 14 & near JUSCO BUKIT RAJA ONLY)
Usual price for royal icing - RM2.50 each. However now IT IS JUST RM1.80 EACH. NO EXTRA CHARGE for ribbon. Suitable for any occasion be it birthday, aqiqah, baby shower, wedding or corporate event etc.

For bulk purchase (100pcs and more), the price is negotiable.

Should you like any of the design or u have your own idea on how your cookies would be like please feel free to contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment