Thursday, September 23, 2010

2010- Raya Orders

Alhamdulillah our raya orders are delivered to our customers on time. Even for those outside Klang Valley also managed to get it before Raya. Thanks to all for the support. Really appreciate that...Pic above was the most huge orders for full size layered cakes and being packed in gift boxes. 25pcs of horlicks layered and 5 pcs of choc moist. Thanks Adel for your trust and order. Eventhough it was a really last minute order (for huge order) but we managed to complete them all. Hope everybody was satisfied with the taste of our products.

I'm sorry if u guys found that my blog seems unattended coz I kept myself bz with our new outlook to this blog to bring u better service and better products...and will published as soon as all the materials' ready. Thank you for your understanding.

Please be informed that from October onwards (however I'll be on maternity starting from December, InsyaAllah) we will venture into events, be it birthdays, small corporate events, engagement or wedding, cukur jambul ceremony etc particularly everything which related to foodies (cakes, fancy cookies, layered cakes, cupcakes, traditional kuih etc)

Should you have further enquiries please do not hesitate to email me or call me, I'll get you assisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment